Well Being Coaching
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world, Buddha
Whether life is good or could be better, personal coaching is an investment in time, energy and resources that can empower you to think in more helpful ways. This can bring tangible long-term returns for your capacity to flourish and that means building on your own well-being and achievement and that of those around you.
To achieve real well-being it is important to have some pleasure and fun and to be able to think positively in the face of adversity. It is even more important to have engagement and meaning in your life. Often the people who are most satisfied in life are those who are most grateful for what they have and who have put most effort in to supporting others.
You can achieve greater well-being by identifying and using your personal strengths and working towards challenging goals in line with your values and beliefs. This can be hard work but it is much more rewarding in the long term. But… making meaningful changes in our lives can be hard when we try to do it all by ourselves. Often we are not even sure what we want to change, much less how to go about it.
Clive, as an evidence-based coach can help you through using validated methods that:
- Develop and create a future ‘preferred’ vision
- Assess your current situation & readiness for change
- Challenge negative thinking & increase learned optimism
- Identify your existing values, strengths & skills
- Build more positive relationships
- Focus on ‘your best possible self’
- Support you to create and work towards meaningful goals
- Improve levels of happiness, hope and resilience
- Sustain independent long-term personal growth
Being able to combine high levels of well-being with real and meaningful goal achievement means you are flourishing – living the full life!